Originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team, the robust, effective and aesthetic design of the Gym Gear Sterling Series has completely redefined the concept of plate loaded strength training.
The unique isolateral movement design ensures that each station matches the physiological movements of the human body, helping to keep users injury-free and simulating the feel of using free weights. Their compact and simple design requires minimal maintenance for commercial applications, making the Sterling range ideal for any strength training facility.
The Gym Gear Serling Series, Standing Chest Press is used for complete upper body development. The Standing Chest Press has multi-grip handles allowing you to train multiple angles to target different muscles.
- Robust and heavy-duty construction complete with high-quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Super smooth/quick seat height adjustment
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Olympic weight horns fitted as standard for optimum storage capacity
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature