Offering supreme functionality, high durability and an aesthetically sophisticated design, the Perform Series sets the benchmark for excellence in commercial selectorised strength equipment. The minimal space and budget requirements combined with the high performance, intuitive design of the Perform Series machines, make them the perfect fit for any fitness facility and exerciser.
The movement arms of the Perform Series Chest Press features a Pre-stretch foot that enables users a secure convenient starting & ending and avoiding injury. The movement replicates that of the traditional bench press, making it ideal for isolating the chest, shoulder and tricep muscles with the added element of safety. Dual-handle offers multiple positions for various exercises. The Chest Press allows independent movement of each arm, encouraging symmetrical strength development and allowing for unilateral, bilateral, alternating, or high-speed reciprocal training. Adjustments are available for the seat height to accommodate users of all sizes.
• Tube: Tube of the functional part is primarily at a 3mm thickness. The weight stack cage is with D-shape tube size: 95 x 81.1 x 3mm and a racetrack tube size: 50 x 100 x 3mm which ensure ultra-durability and stability.
• Shrouds: Translucent ABS shroud at a thickness of 3.2mm ensures ultra-durability and shock resistance.
• Upholstery: High-density poly-foam and double stitches offer comfort and endurability.
• Cable: Self-lubricate American loos™ cable with nylon-coated 12 complex fiber ensures service life more than 250 thousand times.
• Bottle Holder: The bottle holder fixed on the cage is within reach.
• Adjustment: The seat adjustment allows easy operation and comfort.
• Handles: Ergonomic handlebars in TPV material with aluminium ring limit offers comfort and security during a workout.
• Dynamic Components: All dynamic components are shielded for safety purpose.
• Pre Stretch: Lathed pulley with bearings of less tolerance ensure smooth movement.
• Pulley: Lathed pulley with bearings of less tolerance ensure smooth movement.
• Safety: Meet EN957 safety regulation
Size & Spec
Product Weight: 127.4kg
Assembled Size: L 147.5 x W 120 x H 150.6 cm
Product Code: GG-PERFORM-001
Adjustments: Adjustable seat
Storage: Water bottle holder
Maximum User Weight: 150kg
Weight Stack: 90kg
Upholstery: High-density poly-foam and double stitches offer comfort and endurability.
Shroud: Translucent ABS shroud at a thickness of 3.2mm ensures ultra-durability and shock resistance.
Tubing: Tube of the functional part is primarily at a 3mm thickness. The weight stack cage is with a D-shape tube at size 95 x 81.1 x 3mm and a racetrack tube at size 50 x 100 x 3mm which ensure ultra-durability and stability.