The biomechanically enhanced design of our brand new Fortitude Series allows users to develop muscular strength, power and endurance in a safe and controlled setting.
The Fortitude Lateral Raise effectively isolates the entire shoulder (anterior, medial and posterior deltoids) and trapezius muscles for the ultimate shoulder / upper back workout.
With innovative features including an integrated rep counter/timer, exercisers can tailor the equipment experience to suit their needs and effortlessly track their workouts. While clean lines and subtly rounded tubing create an elegantly modern design and premium look, perfect for any fitness setup.
- The integrated console displays rep count and timer
- Space-efficient – uniformly low profile design (1492mm)
- Strong, durable and high-quality frame – 3mm thick electrostatic powder-coated steel tubing
- Anti-corrosion coated and polished steel guide rod – prevents rusting and ensures smooth motion
- Injection moulded translucent shroud (3.2mm) – ensures ultra-durability and non-deformation
- Patented ergonomic polyurethane handle design and moulded polyurethane foam upholstery – ensures user comfort and safety
- Signature cable and belt drive mechanisms – ensures ultra-durability and long service life
- Patented 3-linkage seat adjustment – accommodates users of all sizes
- Weight stack – 5lbs increments to meet users specific requirements
- All dynamic components are shielded for safety purposes
- Meets EN957 safety regulations
Size & Specifications:
- Rating: Commercial
- Product Code: GG-FORTITUDE-
- Adjustments: Adjustable seat height
- Storage: Convenient iPad and water bottle holder
- Weight Stack: 91kg / 200lbs
- Instruction Placard: Step-by-step instructions and training tips
- Upholstery: Black moulded PU foam
- Shroud: Injection moulded translucent PVC shroud
- Tubing: 3mm thick, electrostatic powder-coated steel tubing