A Roman chair is a piece of stationary exercise equipment used mainly for hyperextension of the lower back and general support of trunk muscles that consists of an expanded bench and a pair of roll pads. The height and distance between the bench and pads can be adjusted according to each user and the exercise being performed. Most roman chairs allow for adjustable angles to enable the user to increase the difficulty level of their exercise program.
Roman Chair is mainly used to train the abdominals, back, core, and even glutes. Roman Chairs are often referred to as Hyperextension Machines because of the movement they allow. Since you have to use your trunk muscles to perform any sort of exercise on Roman Chairs, they are a great choice for toning and strengthening core muscle groups. From sit-ups to legs lifts to back extensions, there are numerous exercises you can do on a roman chair. Reverse sit-ups are easy to do and a great back and ab exercise.
A Roman Chair bench is one of the most beneficial equipments which lets you exercise almost every part of your body efficiently. It is even accepted by physical therapists to treat clients to get rid of back pain, to rehab from injuries, and to help them to correct their posture. It is a simple, yet efficient equipment which should be in all home gyms. Roman Chair primarily used for doing back extension, which is especially useful to strengthen the lower back muscles. Besides, we can do abdominal workouts for getting stronger abs.
- Commercial-grade, heavy-duty steel frame
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- High quality upholstered chest/back pad and ankle rollers
Size & Specifications:
- Rating: Commercial
- Product Weight: 35kg / 77.2lbs
- Assembled Size: L 99 x W 73 x H 63 (cm)
- Product Code: GG-ELITE-044
- Upholstery: 70mm thick black pads
- Tubing: 2.5 – 2.75mm by 50 x 100mm racetrack tubing, electro-welded to maximum integrity