Sterling Series, 45 Degree Leg Press
Plate Loaded Sterling Series – 45 Degree Leg Press
The Sterling Series – 45 Degree Leg Press is the best in the business at a great price.
The Plate-Loaded Sterling Series – 45 Degree Leg Press is an exercise for all of your lower body muscles. Extending your knees against the resistance offered by the leg press works your thigh muscles — the hamstrings to the rear and quadriceps to the front.
The action of extending your hips works your butt or gluteus maximus muscles. The load-bearing effect of the leg press also strengthens your legs bones: the femur, tibia, and fibula. Leg presses also strengthen your knee and hip joints. The leg press can be used to develop strength or muscle size depending on the type of training you perform.
- Robust and heavy-duty construction complete with high-quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Large anti-slip footplate increases functionality
- Safety stop
- Variable start positions to suit any size user
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Olympic weight horns fitted as standard for optimum storage capacity
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature
Size & Specifications:
Assembled Size: L 250 x W 188 x H 154 (cm)
Product Code: GG-STER-016
Adjustments: Adjustable back support
Loading Capacity: 450kg / 990lbs
Instruction Placard: Instruction placard to review proper set-up, movement and muscles trained
Upholstery: Black, 60mm thick pads with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam
Tubing: 2.5 - 3mm by 50 x 100mm square tubing, electro-welded to maximum integrity