Standard Black Olympic Bumper Plates
Solid, dependable, and fantastic value, our Black Rubber Bumper Plates are designed to withstand repeated dropping making them ideal for Olympic Lifting, Powerlifting, CrossFit, and other heavy-duty weightlifting environments. Bumper plates are solid rubber plates with an iron hub in the centre to shape and preserve the centre hole. They are made for dropping from as high as overhead. These are not rubber coated plates, which are made mostly of cast iron and are merely coated on the outside with rubber to preserve them, cut noise, and preserve any equipment they are leaned up against.
- Durable design for heavy-duty weight lifting
- Rubber coating protects equipment and floors
- Rubber coating protects against rust
- Rubber coating reduces impact noise
- Stainless steel inner ring allows for effortless loading on and off Olympic bars
- Minimal maintenance required
- 5, 10, and 20kg
Note: Price is per plate, not sold in Pairs. Black Rubber Bumper Olympic Plates should always be used on a quality platform to maximize the life of the bumpers and bars.