Elite Series, Lying Leg Curl
Offering supreme functionality, high durability and an aesthetically sophisticated design, the Elite Series sets the benchmark for excellence in commercial selectorised strength equipment. The minimal space and budget requirements combined with the high performance, intuitive design of the Elite Series machines, make them the perfect fit for any fitness facility and exerciser.
The Elite Series Lying Leg Curl isolates the hamstrings with optimal resistance through a single joint, knee flexion movement. The forearm and angled hip pads encourage proper spine alignment and minimise back stress, whilst the range limiting device lets users choose a comfortable starting position.
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Aircraft spec 5mm American LOOS cable with a 2,000lb breaking strength
- End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack
- Standard range-of-motion adjustment for individual preference
- Ergonomic handles ensure the upper body is supported
- Adjustable upholstered ankle pads provides comfort and stability to any size user
- Colour coordinated weight stack
Finish: Elastostatic Powder-coated and heat cured after adhesive enhancement pre-treatment for superior durability
Weight Stack: 91kg / 200lbs
Dimensions: L 178 x W 114 x H 149 cm
Product Weight: 133kg / 293lbs
Tubing: 2.5-3mm by 50 x 100 oval tubing
Shroud: Integrated translucent PVC shroud
Upholstery: 70mm thick black pads
Adjustments: Adjustable back support and ankle pads
Instructions Plaque: Instructions placards to review proper set-up, movement and muscles trained
There are no reviews yet.