Elite Series, Chest Press
Offering supreme functionality, high durability and an aesthetically sophisticated design, the Elite Series sets the benchmark for excellence in commercial selectorised strength equipment. The minimal space and budget requirements combined with the high performance, intuitive design of the Elite Series machines, make them the perfect fit for any fitness facility and exerciser.
The movement arms of the Elite Series Chest Press features a forward-set low pivot for the proper path of motion and easy entrance/exit to and from the unit. The movement replicates that of the traditional bench press, making it ideal for isolating the chest, shoulder and tricep muscles with the added element of safety. The Chest Press allows independent movement of each arm, encouraging symmetrical strength development and allowing for unilateral, bilateral, alternating, or high-speed reciprocal training. It also includes a lift assist feature to ensure the correct start position regardless of user flexibility and the adjustable seat height accommodates to users of all sizes.
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Aircraft spec 5mm American LOOS cable with a 2,000lb breaking strength
- End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack
- Dual handle positions to allow wide or narrow grip movements
- Includes the lift assist feature to ensure the correct starting point regardless of user flexibility
- Adjustable seat height to keep any size user secure
- Colour coordinated weight stack
- Space efficient design requires minimal floor space
Finish: Elastostatic Powder-coated and heat cured after adhesive enhancement pre-treatment for superior durability
Tubing: 2.5-3mm by 50 x 100 oval tubing
Shroud: Integrated translucent PVC shroud
Upholstery: 70mm thick black pads
Storage: 2x convenient bottle holders and accessory tray (suitable for phone / electronic device)
Instructions Plaque: Instructions placards to review proper set-up, movement and muscles trained
Adjustments: Adjustable seat height
Weight Stack: 125kg / 275lbs
Dimensions: L 154 x W 141 x H 149 cm
There are no reviews yet.