30mm Standard Rubber Tile - Grey Fleck (0.5 x 0.5 x 30mm)
30mm Standard Rubber Tile - Grey Fleck
The 30mm Rubber Gym Tile provides the perfect solution for protecting your sub floor and prolonging the life of your free weights and functional equipment with excellent noise suppression and rebound properties. We recommend using the 30mm Rubber Gym tiles in free weights areas, or any place in your gym where weights will be dropped. These tiles do not require a floor adhesive and lock together with dowels in the side of each tile. This means they are easy to fit and can be easily moved in the future.
Size and Specification
- Tile Size 0.5m x 0.5m x 30mm (4 tiles = 1 Square Metre)
- Tile Colour – Black with a 15% EPDM Grey Fleck
- Tile Material 100% Recycled Rubber, NR SBR – Natural Rubber / Styrene-butadiene Rubber.
- Base layer 3-4mm granules
- Surface Layer - Surface layer fine granules with 15% EPDM Grey fleck
- Floor Hardness - is 55+/-5 ShA
- Simple Installation – No floor adhesive required, tiles connect together with hidden dowels on all sides to prevent any movement.
- Resistance to chemicals - good resistance to acids, alkalis and salts. Contact with oils and hydrocarbons is not advisable and will damage the floor tiles.
- Tile Weight – 6.5kg
- Tools Required for Fitting – Stanley knife and Rubber hammer
- Cleaning – Vacuum on general setting, then lightly mop with a micro fibre mop and water mixed with a ph neutral cleaner. Do not flood the floor with water.