30mm Standard Solid Colour Tile
The 30mm coloured Rubber Gym Tile provides the perfect solution for protecting your sub floor and prolonging the life of your free weights and functional equipment with excellent noise suppression and rebound properties. We recommend using the 30mm Rubber Gym tiles in free weights areas, or any place in your gym where weights will be dropped. These tiles are often used at either side of a lifting platform to contrast with the surrounding floor colour. The tiles can be loose laid, however we recommend using a floor adhesive to prevent movement in the future.
Size and Spec
- Tile Size 1m x 1m x 30mm (4 tiles = 1 Square Metre)
- Tile Colour – Solid Red or Blue Surface
- Tile Material 100% Recycled Rubber, NR SBR – Natural Rubber / Styrene-butadiene Rubber.
- Base layer 3-4mm granules
- Surface Layer - Surface layer fine rubber granules dyed Red or Blue.
- Floor Hardness - is 55+/-5 ShA
- Simple Installation – Can be loose laid, however we recommend floor adhesive to prevent any movement.
- Resistance to chemicals - good resistance to acids, alkalis and salts. Contact with oils and hydrocarbons is not advisable and will damage the floor tiles.
- Tile Weight – 26.4kg
- Tools Required for Fitting – Stanley knife and Rubber hammer
- Cleaning – Vacuum on general setting, then lightly mop with a micro fibre mop and water mixed with a ph neutral cleaner. Do not flood the floor with water.