Plate Loaded – Leg Curl
Part of the Gym Gear Sterling Series range of fully commercial, plate loaded strength equipment. This heavy duty range of plate loaded equipment has been supplied to a large number of establishments throughout the UK and Ireland.
The Sterling Leg Curl provides a safe, guided and controlled flexion movement. Hamstrings are one of the most neglected muscles during training, often making them quite weak in comparison to the quadriceps. The leg curl machine not only isolates, strengthens and defines the hamstrings, but the entire posterior chain. The soft leather cover on the pivot as well as the knee, leg and arm rest provide ultimate comfort during use. In addition to the excellent range of movement, and smooth movement arc, this machine is a great addition to any training facility.
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Weight horn storage bars
- Instruction placard to detail the muscle groups used and also the starting / finishing positions
- Robust and heavy duty construction complete with high quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature
- Rating - Commercial
- Product Weight - 136.1kg / 300lbs
- Loading Capacity - 120kg
- Dimensions - L 140 x W 105 x H 120 (cm)
- Product Code - GG-STER-027
- Upholstery - Black, 60mm thick pads with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam
- Tubing - 2.5 - 3mm by 50 x 100 square tubing, electro-welded to maximum integrity