The 20mm Rubber Gym Tile
The 20mm Rubber Gym Tile is perfect for general gym areas and functional training areas where lighter weights and kettlebells may be dropped. These tiles can be loose laid, however we recommend using a suitable floor adhesive to ensure there is no movement.
Sizes and Specs
- Tile Size – 1m x 0.5m x 20mm
- Tile Colour – Black with a 15% EPDM Grey Fleck
- Tile Material – 100% Recycled Rubber, NR SBR – Natural Rubber / Styrene-butadiene Rubber
- Tile Weight - 9kg
- Base layer – 2-3mm granules
- Surface Layer – Surface layer fine granules with 15% EPDM Grey fleck.
- Floor Hardness – is 55+/-5 ShA
- Simple Installation – Loose lay with the plastic block connector provided.
- Resistance to chemicals – good resistance to acids, alkalis and salts. Contact with oils and hydrocarbons is not advisable and will damage the floor tiles.
- Tools Required for Fitting – Stanley knife and Rubber hammer
- Cleaning – Vacuum on general setting, then lightly mop with a micro fibre mop and water mixed with a ph neutral cleaner. Do not flood the floor with water.