Schwinn AC Sport
The Schwinn AC Sport Bike features Virtual Contact Resistance Technology – this innovative system utilizes magnets and an aluminum disk to generate a no contact heat free resistance.
These innovations mean the bike produces no noise and requires no maintenance, unlike on rival friction systems. Smart Release provides on-demand coasting which saves wear-and-tear on knees when reducing pedal rpm compared to fixed-gear-only bikes.
Get peddling with this truly innovative product!
- SR coasting safety system that decelerates the flywheel when an abrupt pedal stop occurs
- Dual-Density saddle
- Handlebars with dual s and 3 position fore-aft adjustment
- Smart Release
- Chain Driven and Extra-Large Flywheel
- SPD toe-clip pedals included standard
- Optional LCD MPower Console displays telemetry heart rate, calories, rpm, and total time
Please note:- Standard with every bike: SPD Dual sided pedals (silver and black). With these pedals you can use the cycling shoes with cleats and normal trainers on the cage side of it.
Optional:- The triple links (red), pedals mainly used by hard core riders and triathletes; it works with Delta, not Keo cycling shoes; and with SPD and normal trainers if the cage is left on them.