ProForm Pro 5000 Treadmill
- 10" HD Touch Display
- -3% - 15% Quick Incline™
- 3.75 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Motor
- Integrated Tablet Holder
- 55 cm x 152 cm Running Deck
Total product weight - 140 kg - When fully assembled the Pro 5000's total product weight is 140 kg.
0- 22 km/h Digital QuickSpeed® Control - Thanks to a bigger motor size, we are pretty proud of this machine’s 22 km/h top speed. Our in-home efficiency booster means you can run every day without using excessive amounts of electricity
2.5'' Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers - We know that a quality product is all about the details. That’s why we’ve built the Pro 5000 with huge precision-machined, balanced, non-flex rollers. These decrease tension, which keeps wear and tear to a minimum. You’ll also notice less noise and better grip.
- 10" HD Touch Display - The Pro 5000 treadmill is equipped with a pivoting 10" HD Touch Display.
- -3% - 15% Quick Incline™ - The Pro 5000 offers powered, automatic incline and decline adjustability. When you train with incline, you know you're giving your legs the best workout possible on a treadmill.
- iPod® Connectivity - Once you create your raving workout playlist, just plug your iPod® or MP3 player into our built-in sound system. Built with two 3-inch speakers, you can turn up the tunes and turn up the tempo.
3.75 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Motor - Choose the motor that will run with you, from Chicago to Cape Town. Smooth. Powerful. Durable. Proven. This large-frame motor stays cool through the toughest workouts; creates high levels of inertia for a smooth, powerful feel; and promises a quiet in-home experience.
- Boxed dimensions - 215 x 89 x 40 cm (LxWxH) - When boxed the total packaged dimensions for the Pro 5000 Treadmill is 215 x 89 x 40 cm.
- Integrated Tablet Holder - Make fitness time multi-tasking time. This adjustable holder clamps down to secure your tablet and keeps it conveniently close so you have access to all your training tools and entertainment must-haves.
- Product dimensions - 205 x 98 x 180 cm (LxWxH) - When assembled the product dimensions for the Pro 5000 is 205 x 98 x 180 cm(LxWxH).
- SpaceSaver® Design - We know you like your house to be clutter-free. So we invented a treadmill that folds up and out of the way when you're done with your workout.
- Total max user weight - 135 kg - The total max user weight for Pro 5000 is 135 kg.
- 55 cm x 152 cm Running Deck - The Pro 5000 features an impressive 55 cm x 152 cm Tread Belt.
- EKG™ Heart Rate Pulse Grips - Grab hold of in-the-moment heart rate monitoring. These two hand-grip sensors are conveniently built into the handlebars. In a couple of seconds, you'll be able to see your heart rate at any point in your training.
- iFit® Enabled - iFit makes your home your hub for health and happiness. We have created the world’s smartest fitness experience and provide it to you from the comfort of your home. Now you can experience every type of training available, any time of the day.
ICON Health & Fitness Inc. (ICON) warrants their products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service conditions, for a period of 12 months from the date of the original purchase.
Note: Warranty extensions may apply to this product subject to registering with your local customer service centre within 28 days of purchase.
To register this product and qualify for any extra warranty extensions that may apply please register online at www.iconsupport.eu or alternatively complete the warranty registration card included in the box and send it with your proof of purchase to the address given on the back cover of the warranty booklet.
Full details of warranty extensions and the ICON manufacturer’s Warranty are available upon request from your local customer services centre or online at www.iconsupport.eu .
Warranty upgrades are available on certain ProForm products subject to registering your warranty within 28 days of purchase by either completing and returning the warranty card (included in the box) or by registering your details here.
Upon successful registration the following upgrades apply:
-Treadmills - 2 Year parts and labour, 5-year motor (parts only), Lifetime frame guarantee
-Ellipticals, Bikes & Strength - 2 Years parts, labour and frame guarantee.
The warranty is only valid when the equipment is used in a private domestic environment.
The warranty guarantees the product to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service conditions.