ProForm Pro 1500 Treadmill
- 7" Backlit Display
- -3% - 15% Adjustable Incline
- 55 cm x 152 cm Running Deck
- 3.8 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Motor
- iPod® Connectivity
7" Backlit Display - The Pro 1500 treadmill is equipped with a 7" Backlit Display.
-3% - 15% Adjustable Incline - The Pro 1500 offers powered, automatic incline and decline adjustability. When you train with incline, you know you're giving your legs the best workout possible on a treadmill.
55 cm x 152 cm Running Deck - The Pro 1500 sports an impressive 55 cm x 152 cm Tread Belt.
- BLE Chest Belt Compatible - The Pro 1500 Treadmill is BLE Chest Belt Compatible.
- 3.8 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Motor - Choose the motor that will run with you, from Chicago to Cape Town. Smooth. Powerful. Durable. Proven. This large-frame motor stays cool through the toughest workouts; creates high levels of inertia for a smooth, powerful feel; and promises a quiet in-home experience. A 3.8 CHP Mach Z™ commercial motor is great for heavy use.
- 0- 22 km/h Digital QuickSpeed® Control - Thanks to a bigger motor size, we are pretty proud of this machine’s 22 km/h top speed. Our in-home efficiency booster means you can run every day without using excessive amounts of electricity. And the convenient QuickSpeed® buttons let you adjust your intensity instantly, so you can stay focused through every step of your workout.
2.5'' Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers - We know that a quality product is all about the details. That’s why we’ve built the Pro 1500 with huge precision-machined, balanced, non-flex rollers. These decrease tension, which keeps wear and tear to a minimum.
- iPod® Connectivity - Once you create your raving workout playlist, just plug your iPod® or MP3 player into our built-in sound system. Built with two 3-inch speakers, you can turn up the tunes and turn up the tempo. Experts have learned that we actually increase or decrease our pace to match the tempo of our tunes. Plus, music has also been proven to lower perceived exertion.
- iFit Bluetooth Compatibility - The Pro 1500 Treadmill is iFit Bluetooth Compatible.
- Integrated Tablet Holder - Make fitness time multi-tasking time. This adjustable holder clamps down to secure your tablet and keeps it conveniently close so you have access to all your training tools and entertainment must-haves. *Tablet is not included with the Pro 1500.
- Product dimensions - 204 x 99 x 181 cm - When assembled the product dimensions for the Pro 1500 is 204 x 99 x 181 cm (LxWxH).
- Folded product dimensions - 104 x 99 x 187 cm - The folding dimensions of the Pro 1500 are 104 x 99 x 187 cm (LxWxH)
- Boxed dimensions - 217 x 90 x 42 cm - When boxed the total packaged dimensions for the Pro 1500 Treadmill is 217 x 90 x 42 cm.
- Total max user weight - 135 kg - The total max user weight for Pro 1500 is 135 kg.
- EKG™ Heart Rate Pulse Grips - Grab hold of in-the-moment heart rate monitoring. These two hand-grip sensors are conveniently built into the handlebars. In a couple seconds, you'll be able to see your heart rate at any point in your training.
- Total product weight - 110 kg
ICON Health & Fitness Inc. (ICON) warrants their products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service conditions, for a period of 12 months from the date of the original purchase.
Note: Warranty extensions may apply to this product subject to registering with your local customer service centre within 28 days of purchase.
To register this product and qualify for any extra warranty extensions that may apply please register online at www.iconsupport.eu or alternatively complete the warranty registration card included in the box and send it with your proof of purchase to the address given on the back cover of the warranty booklet.
Full details of warranty extensions and the ICON manufacturer’s Warranty are available upon request from your local customer services centre or online at www.iconsupport.eu .
Warranty upgrades are available on certain ProForm products subject to registering your warranty within 28 days of purchase by either completing and returning the warranty card (included in the box) or by registering your details here.
Upon successful registration the following upgrades apply:
-Treadmills - 2 Year parts and labour, 5-year motor (parts only), Lifetime frame guarantee
-Ellipticals, Bikes & Strength - 2 Years parts, labour and frame guarantee.
The warranty is only valid when the equipment is used in a private domestic environment.
The warranty guarantees the product to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service conditions.