Plate Loaded Chest Press
The Gym Gear Sterling Series range of fully commercial strength equipment is comprised of 23 pieces of high quality free weight and plate loaded resistance machines, originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team. This heavy duty range is built to withstand the demands of high use environments and has been supplied to a large number of establishments throughout the UK and Ireland. The effective biomechanical design of this series ensures that the equipment follows the natural movements of the body, keeping the user free from injury. Along with their stylish yet simple design, these Sterling pieces are ideal for all gyms/ training facilities.
The Sterling Incline Chest Press is designed to simulate the feel of using free weights. The soft leather cover on the upholstery provides ultimate comfort whilst lifting and the adjustable seat height also accommodates to users of all sizes. This machine heavily works the chest, anterior deltoids and triceps, and is preferred by most to performing the exercise with dumbbells due to the increased stability. In addition to the independent movement arms, natural arc of motion and large range of movement, the Sterling Chest Press provides a more balanced strength improvement, offering the choice of training each arm independently.
- Robust and heavy duty construction complete with high quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Olympic Weight horns fitted as standard for optimum storage capacity
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature
- Unique seat adjustment setting which is super smooth/ quick
- Comfortable 60mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Instruction placard to detail the muscle groups used and also the starting / finishing positions
Dimensions: L 193 x W 137 X H 172 (cm)
Product Weight: 183.5kg
Maximum Load Capacity: 300kg