M Sport Pro Indoor Cycle
The M Sport Pro Spin bike is the smoothest and most low maintenance spin bike on the market.
M Sport Pro Spin Bike / Indoor Cycle
The Gym Gear M Sport Pro is a solidly constructed indoor cycle with an oversized steel frame for extra durability. With a magnetic breaking system, this bike is very low maintenance. The M Sport Pro indoor cycle has undergone a few upgrades to incorporate even more features into this superb bike. Already established as a sturdy and reliable cycle, it now has even more performance features. Alongside the obvious colour and aesthetic changes, a new cycle computer has been fitted to provide more performance-based information including watts and resistance level alongside the standard distance, RPM, speed, Av. Speed, time, calories and HR. Users can now accurately set their resistance level with 16 levels of magnetic resistance to choose from, all controlled from the conveniently located central resistance lever. At the end of a class or training session, users can stretch on the integrated stretch blocks found on either side of the rear stabiliser to help prevent future injury. The magnetic breaking system ensures a super smooth performance regardless of the resistance levels.
- Flywheel: Aluminium 20kg equivalent flywheel
- Crank and Axle: Steel Forge Crank & Ultra Strong BB Axle
- Breaking system: Magnetic breaking system
- Display: Wired computer display.
- Display Feedback: speed, watts, resistance level, heart rate, RPM, time, average speed, distance and calorie expenditure + included chest strap for wireless heart rate monitoring
- Display backlight: 5 seconds
- Transmission: Quiet and low maintenance belt-driven transmission
- Stainless steel: seat and handlebar posts for extra durability and resistance against sweat corrosion
- Adjustments: Vertical and horizontal seat/ handlebar adjustments for ideal rider positioning
- Transportation: Integrated wheels at the front of the bike for easy movement
- Pedals: Dual-sided pedals (toe cages/ straps and SPD cleats)
- Q Factor: 183mm for enhanced stability and comfort
- Resistance: Change resistance level with easy to adjust resistance lever
- Resistance Levels: Geared magnetic resistance 1-16 levels
- Product Weight: 54.2kg
- Dimensions: L 132cm x W 68cm x H 124cm
- Maximum user weight: 150kg