Life Fitness Silverline 95Si Stepper (Refurbished)
Life Fitness Silverline 95Si Stepper provides 25 inspiring workout programs and a top upper – and lower-level calm with a numeric keypad. This console design allows exercisers to read a magazine and program workouts at the same time. Built-in, digital heart rate hand sensors automatically control resistance levels to keep users in their target heart rate zone.
The Life Fitness 95Si Stepper is an exercise machine that pretends the movements of walking upstairs at various speeds. The 95Si Stair climber features a smooth, independent stepping action, forward thinking ergonomics and mechanical correct motion. Angled to mimic real stepping action, the Soundtrack linear climbing mechanism delivers a low-impact stepping action that’s easy on user’s joints.
The 95Si features a variety of workout programs, strong components, and a belt-drive system that’s almost maintenance free. And, powered by human movement, you can place the energy efficient 95Si stair climber anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or openings to consider.
- Programmes: Random, Manual, Quick Start, Customized Cool Down; 6 Interactive Heart Rate Workouts; 6 Custom Workouts; 7 Hill Plus Workouts
- Display: Heart rate, elapsed time, total floors climbed, floor per minute, total calories burned, calories burned per hour, watts, METs, workout profile
- HR detection: HR transmitter and Hand sensor
- Step action: Independent
- Levels: 1 – 20
- Resistance system: Electromagnetic
- Power supply: 220 v
- Dimensions – length 127cm x width 81cm x height 164cm
- Max user weight 160kgs
- Machine weight 75kgs