Elite 7ft Olympic Bar
Manufactured from a unique steel alloy with a 215,000 PSI tensile strength (standard bars have a tensile rating of 130-140,000 PSI), this bar is able to flex under pressure then return to its original form after lifting.
The high quality hard chrome finish protects the bar from rust, and the end caps are tightly fitted to protect the end bearings and clips against dirt and dust ingress.
This bar is fitted with a total of 8 high quality bearings (4 needle bearings and 4 ball bearings) to provide very smooth rotation that helps users maintain form and balance during lifts.
With this huge specification and Olympic IWF & IPF markers, it is the perfect bar for Olympic and Power lifting, as well as Cross Fit style workouts.
- Alloy steel tested to 900kg (2000lbs) with 215,000 PSI
- Premium grade bearings for smooth operation
- Hardened chrome finish
- 2mm mis-pattern knurling
- 28mm diameter grip
- 5 inch internal dimensions
- Olympic IWF & IPF markings
- Yellow, high visibility end cap
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Length: 7ft / 86″ / 220cm
- Weight tolerance: +2%/-2%. Total length: +2%/-2%