Rubber Ramped Edge
The Rubber Ramped Edge Tiles provide a safe transition from higher to lower floor levels, these tiles are available in a 20mm and 30mm thickness. Floor adhesive is required to fix the rubber ramp tiles in place.
• Tile Colour – Black
• Base layer 3-4mm granules
• Surface Layer – Surface layer fine granules with 15% EPDM black fleck
• Floor Hardness – is 55+/-5 ShA
• Installation – Floor adhesive is required to fix the ramp tiles in place.
• Resistance to chemicals – good resistance to acids, alkalis and salts. Contact with oils and hydrocarbons is not advisable and will damage the floor tiles.
• Tools Required for Fitting – Stanley knife, Rubber Hammer
• Cleaning – Vacuum on the general setting, then lightly mop with a microfibre mop and water mixed with a ph neutral cleaner. Do not flood the floor with water.
Size & Specifications:
Product Weight: 20mm 1.45kg/ 30mm 2.45kg
Assembled Size: 100cm x 25cm x 20/30mm
Product Code: GG-EDG-001