30MM PREMIUM RUBBER TILE
The 30mm Premium Rubber Gym Tile has a hard-wearing ultra-fine granule surface layer and a medium granule base layer. The Premium tiles are more abrasive resistant than standard rubber tiles. Perfect for protecting your subfloor and prolonging the life of your free weights and functional equipment with excellent noise suppression and rebound properties. We recommend using the 30mm Rubber Gym tiles in free weights areas, or any place in your gym where weights will be dropped. These tiles do not require a floor adhesive and lock together with dowels in the side of each tile. This means they are easy to fit and can be easily moved in the future.
SIZE AND SPEC
- Tile Size 1m x 0.5m x 30mm (2 tiles = 1 Square Metre)
- Tile Colour –Black with a 70% EPDM Blue colour Fleck
- Tile Material 100% Recycled Tyre Rubber
- Base layer 2-3mm granules
- Surface Layer – 3mm thickness for extra strength & protection, fine-grained recycled tyre rubber (black) and 70% EPDM
- Floor Hardness – is 60+/-5 ShA
- Simple Installation – No floor adhesive required, tiles connect together with hidden dowels underneath on all sides to prevent any movement.
- Resistance to chemicals – good resistance to acids, alkalis and salts. Contact with oils and hydrocarbons is not advisable and will damage the floor tiles.
- Tools Required for Fitting – Stanley knife and a Rubber hammer.
- Cleaning – Vacuum on a general setting, then lightly mop with a microfibre mop and water mixed with a ph neutral cleaner. Do not flood the floor with water.