The 20mm Rubber Gym Tile
The 20mm Rubber Gym Tile is perfect for general gym areas and functional training areas where lighter weights and kettlebells may be dropped. These tiles can be loose laid, however, we recommend using a suitable floor adhesive to ensure there is no movement.
We have a wide range of rubber gym tiles that are manufactured from exceptional quality and heavy-duty rubber, making it a perfect fit for heavyweights. Our gym tiles possess a slip-resistant pattern along with an impact-absorbing profile on the reverse which makes them impeccably fit for areas of high impact. Whichever platform you pick for your space, our mission is to provide premium solutions that wonderfully match your desire and personal tastes.
Rubber gym tiles are a perfect flooring solution for virtually any commercial or home gym in the desideratum of a vigorous surface. Designed for utilizing as a soft, yet durable gym flooring, these premium black rubber interlocking gym tiles are ideal for a range of different applications from commercial gyms, to home gyms to yoga rooms and more. With the meteoric ascension of home gymnasiums and exercise rooms, people are expeditiously discovering that their cull of floor covering for a gym is incredibly paramount. Whilst providing ample support by truncating fatigue and the jeopardy of shin splints, the rubber gym flooring withal repels moisture and odor to increment the hygiene of the workout area and keep them as immaculate as possible. Our gym mats can withal be installed directly over virtually any flooring from concrete to wood with no additional fixings as each mat has specially designed interlocking pegs and apertures which makes the installation process very simple.
Sizes and Specs
- Tile Size – 1m x 0.5m x 20mm
- Tile Colour – Black with a 15% EPDM
- Tile Material – 100% Recycled Rubber, NR SBR – Natural Rubber / Styrene-butadiene Rubber
- Tile Weight – 9kg
- Base layer – 2-3mm granules
- Surface Layer – Surface layer fine granules with 15% EPDM
- Floor Hardness – is 55+/-5 ShA
- Simple Installation – Loose lay with the plastic block connector provided.
- Resistance to chemicals – good resistance to acids, alkalis and salts. Contact with oils and hydrocarbons is not advisable and will damage the floor tiles.
- Tools Required for Fitting – Stanley knife and Rubber hammer
- Cleaning – Vacuum on the general setting, then lightly mop with a microfibre mop and water mixed with a ph neutral cleaner. Do not flood the floor with water.