Are you looking for a cost-effective way of managing your fitness equipment? Fitness Warehouse Finance offers a range of rental & finance options to suit your business needs. And unlike our competitors, we will consider a vast range of proposals – from well-established gyms to new start-ups, from one piece of equipment to a complete commercial gym.
We have designed the whole system of renting fitness equipment to be as easy to use and as flexible as possible. Most industry rental time frames are 3 – 5 years.
1. Rentals can be arranged to suit all time frames.
2. At the end of the rental period, you have the option to either, buy the equipment, extend the rental period or rent brand new equipment.
3. We have equipment ranges to match any budget.
On top of this, you can include servicing and maintenance costs in your monthly payments, meaning an end to large unexpected repair costs, helping you to manage your costs more effectively.
If you are still unsure whether you should consider leasing fitness equipment for your gym then consider some of the financial benefits.
1. Enjoy new equipment without using your precious capital.
2. Why pay upfront – Make rental payments at the same time as you receive your gym membership income.
3. Generate additional revenue.
4. Rental doesn’t affect other forms of finance such as overdraft facilities.
5. A lower initial capital outlay reduces the financial risk you face.
6. Rental payments are a 100% deductible corporation tax expense.
7. All products carry full manufactures warranty.