Gym Gear’s Ascend 2.0 provides a total-body workout that saves you time and helps you train smarter. Designed for private and group HIIT training in mind. The Ascend 2.0 is easy to move and store, does not need to be plugged in, compatible with smartphones for personal record keeping via bluetooth, can easily track and measure resistance level from readouts on its back-lit console, and includes a variety of pre-built and customizable training programs for HIIT, target goal, and race options.
- Built with a heavy-duty Freestanding base that includes wheels for easy transportation
- No plugs required, this unit has self-generating power. When you climb, the included batteries are recharged and the energy stored for future usage
- With no plugs and no floor or wall-mounting required, simply move this unit into your workout space or outdoors when ready to use, and roll it away for storage when workouts are completed.
- Easily measure and track performance with our backlit console
- Console-controlled 16 levels of resistance has a large read out on console so you can track your workout intensity
- 20” pedal stride and 30” handlebar stride for a comfortable and functional range of motion for your total-body workouts
- 4x adjustable handlebar positions for athletes of all sizes
- Backlit console with self-generating power
- Built-in phone holder to keep your smartphone within view and reach
- Activate Bluetooth compatibility with your smartphone apps or ant+ for connection to group leaderboard technologies
- 9 standard console read-outs on every mode: Total Time, Speed, Workout Time, Step Length, Distance, Pulse, Calories/Hr or Total
Calories, Interval, and Resistance Level
- (7+) Race/Opponent Programs, (4+) Interval programs based on time, distance, calorie, or steps, (4) Target/Goal Programs, and ability
to change between metric and imperial measurement settings
Product Weight – 91.5kg (202lbs)
Packaged Dimensions – 232 x 76 x 33cm (91 x 30 x 12in)
Assembled Dimensions – 109 x 100 x 225cm (43 x 39 x 89in)
Power Supply – Not required
Footprint – 109 x 100cm (43 x 39in)
Adjustments – 4 x adjustable handlebar positions for athletes of all size.
Console – 9 standard console read-outs on every mode: Total time, Speed, Workout Time, Step Length, Distance, Pulse, Calories/Hr or Total Calories, Interval, and Resistance Level.