From the makers of the toughest workouts in the gym, comes the HIITMill. Unlike a standard treadmill, this machine is a self-powered speed and strength training tool designed to build explosive power when used in a High-Intensity Interval Training program.
This High-Intensity machine delivers an effective resistance training platform that captures the benefits of speed and agility training, lateral training and sled training. Users can now push, drive and sprint with the resistance of a sled, safely and with a smaller footprint. These easy to use tools allow users to drive up the metabolic intensity and make for a more space efficient solution to alternative training methods. Gear up for one tough and rewarding HIIT workout that members will love to hate.
The HIITMill is a speed and strength training tool designed to build explosive power when used in a HIIT High-Intensity Interval Training Program. The HIITMill capture’s the benefits of pushing, pulling, driving, sprinting with resistance driving up the metabolic intensity with easy to use tools which come in a space efficient solution. HIITMill offers the benefits of sled training, lateral training and speed and agility training. HIITMill’s are self-powered, non-motorized, portable training tools.
– Self-powered walking, running, pushing & pulling
– Magnetic resistance brake
– Multi-grip hand positioning – high, mid and low options
– Water bottle and phone holder for App based metabolic display
– Accessory attachment points (straps and tubing not included)
– Portable design with oversized transport wheels and rear carry handle
– Optional monitor coming in late 2017
Maximum user weight: 226.8kg
Product Weight: 206kg
Dimensions with ramp: L 199.6 x W 139.5 x H 166.5 (cm)