Our digestive system underpins so many aspects of our health, and some of them are not so obvious.
- Experiencing any of the following symptoms could be an indicator that your digestive system needs some help:
- Excessive belching
- Indigestion or acid reflux
- Abdominal bloating or discomfort
- Constipation, diarrhoea or a combination
- Skin conditions, such as eczema or acne
- Feeling run down or getting repeated colds
Any many more!
My top 10 reasons to have great digestion are:
- Increased absorption of nutrients from our food
- Less chance of infection due to strengthened immunity
- Improved mood ☺
- Clearer skin
- Lower incidence of food intolerances
- Better levels of energy
- Fewer sugar cravings driven by those pesky “bad” bacteria
- Lower risk of developing an autoimmune condition
- Improved sleep quality
- And let’s face it, the absence of digestive symptoms simply makes you feel more vibrant!
Look after your gut – it’s there to look after you!
Nutritional Therapist BA (Hons), MA, Dip Nut CNM, mBANT, mNNA, CNHC
Graphic Design by Toni Marino